• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Player questions

mikeb33

Jan 2, 2010
I have the Note 10.1 and using the stock music player. I out about 1,600 songs on the SD card(basically dragged the entire "my music" folder from my PC. I created a "favorites" folder and put about 150 songs in it. I can't figure how to just play these songs. I click on favorites and a list of those songs comes up, I click the play arrow and it seems to choose from my entire library. Not just from my favorites. Does it have this capability?
I downloaded the Amazon MP3 player and it seems to have the same problem. I can make a playlist, but not just play only those songs?
Am I doing it wrong or is there a player I should download?
I am making this list for a camping trip and thre will not be Wifi, so I need a player that isn't disabled with no wifi avaiable.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones