1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music Player Repeats Songs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Stuntman, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I am finding that in the past few days, the music player is repeating some songs that I heard recently. I have around 2500 songs on my phone. I would expect that when I shuffle the play list, that I would not hear a song today that I heard yesterday. On my old Nokia N97, when I shuffle the songs, the songs stay shuffled in the same order from one day to the next. As long as I do not add songs to my phone or turn my phone off, I should not hear the same song repeat until I go through my entire library. For some reason, it seems my SGS3 music player seems to reshuffle the play list which is the only way I can see why I would hear the same song I heard the day before.

Has anyone encountered this with their music player? I am using the default music player. I primarily play my music through my car stereo system via BlueTooth.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews