• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music Player with left/right balance control

Hi, This is my first post here. I love my Droid and use it way more than I imagined I would when I got it. I have discovered Pandora and listen to it a lot. I have a hearing problem though in one ear and have not been able to find any music player apps that let me adjust the left/right balance. Does anyone know of any apps (free preferably or at least cheap) that has the ability to play the music in my phone as well as Pandora that lets you adjust the left/right balance? If this posting is in the wrong place, I'd also appreciate redirection... Thanks

Yeah... I'm not particularly savvy about this stuff and I don't know what the heck I should be looking for.... I just know that what I need seems to be kind of basic 101 stuff in the world of audio.... geeez, l/r balance??? how much simpler could it be?? yet none of the players, etc that I've stumbled through have it..... I must be missing something very very simple

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones