1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music problem.. pls help:'(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by parbosz, Dec 8, 2013.

1. parbosz

parbosz Member

hi, when i play my mp3 songs through my headphones, my volume and music quality drops, this happens most of the times, for ex: when im listing to a hiphop song the sound and quality drops and i cant hear good base/beat. PLz help.. Im tired of this :'(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Robertech

Robertech Android Enthusiast

Get better headphones

3. parbosz

parbosz Member

I have good headphones, i tried 3 headphones, and right now i have high quality stereo sound headphones, and this happened like 2 weeks ago, its not the headphone's problem:/

4. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

parbosz likes this.
  5. parbosz

parbosz Member

Oh my gaad! holy moly it worked >.< I luv u man, lol. The audio player works, but the video thing works but the video looks bad like scratches and stuff like that. It works for now, ill keep it updated if something happens :)

6. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

You have to remember that VLC is still in the Beta stage.So some nightly builds might work and some might not.And you may have to mess with the settings in/for the VLC Player to get the video to work properly.
    I've been using the (ARMv6 with FPU) build.
    Here is the main link to VLC Nightlies,
    http://nightlies.videolan.org

7. parbosz

parbosz Member

yea, i've noticed some problems with this like, auto force closing and not responding, um can u give tips on how the video can be better, like in settings what exactly can i do, any tips? oh and i see that your zte force is rooted, can you give me the link for that, i want mine rooted!

8. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

9. parbosz

parbosz Member

Thankyou, but is there any way to do it without a pc, because i don't have a usb cable for my zte force, so i can't do it like that :/ Is there a way to root your device from your phone, like. download the root files from your phone and do it like that, is there a way like that ?

10. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

No way to root without pc that I know of,But you can check in the ZTE Force all things root thread.

ZTE Force 4G LTE Forum

The ZTE Force 4G LTE release date was October 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 427 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

October 2017
Release Date
Reviews