• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

music problem.. PLz help :'(

parbosz

Nov 23, 2013
Hi, when i play my mp3 songs through my headphones, my volume and music quality drops, this happens most of the times, for ex: when im listing to a hiphop song the sound and quality drops and i cant hear good base/beat. My device is ZTE force 4g lte... PLz help.. Im tired of this :'(
ps. i also tried other music player such as " fusion music player", same thing happens! :/

Hi parbosz, I've moved your thread into Android Media, as this is a media and music related issue and we can possibly be of more help here. Any problems PM me..mikedt :)

What headphones are you using? If it's the earbuds that came with the phone, probably just not capable of good bass...it's a ZTE. Also possibly it can be that the ZTE phone just can't drive your own choice of headphones with sufficient power to deliver good bass and beat while maintaining sound quality, especially if they're low impedance. If it's the latter you'll need to use an outboard headphone amplifier.

Reactions: Thom
Upvote 0
The headphones im using right now is " iforgz spectra" HQ stereo type headphones,Its actually very good, i also tried other headphones like the galaxy s3 ones, This problem started to happen like 2 weeks ago, before that it was fine, i don't think its the headphone's problem, and the mp3 are fine too :/

Upvote 0
Hi, when i play my mp3 songs through my headphones, my volume and music quality drops, this happens most of the times, for ex: when im listing to a hiphop song the sound and quality drops and i cant hear good base/beat. My device is ZTE force 4g lte... PLz help.. Im tired of this :'(
ps. i also tried other music player such as " fusion music player", same thing happens! :/

It sounds like your choice of headphones is a poor match for the device. You have two choices, but a better match in headphones or try a headphone amp.

Upvote 0
Have you checked the sdcard to make sure its nothing with that? generally this is done outside the phone and on a computer. just put your card into your computer and run your disk checking software to make sure the file system is in order and that you don't have a failing card.

Yea, i am thinking that its my sd card's problem, because i download a lot of things, um by disk checking software, do you mean like disk cleanup for windows 7 or is there a other specific program for disk checking. ... Any links would be healpful :)

Upvote 0
Yea, i am thinking that its my sd card's problem, because i download a lot of things, um by disk checking software, do you mean like disk cleanup for windows 7 or is there a other specific program for disk checking. ... Any links would be healpful :)

not disc clean up but chkdsk

in a command window (DOS)
type chkdsk x: /f
replace x with the actual drive letter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones