1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Music stops while vibration mode is on

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kyukyu, Jul 28, 2013.

1. kyukyu

kyukyu Lurker
    None

Jul 28, 2013
    Hello everybody!!

I have been using Galaxy Note I for one year and now I decided to change to II. I have it since 2 weeks ago and I totally love it exept for something that annoys me and It didn't happened with my NOTE I

When I0m in the vibration mode and I'm listening to the music ( in subway for example) when I get a notification and the vibration comes up the music pauses. That annoys me quite much for example if i'm using facebook chat or whatsapp at that time. This matter never happened with the note I before. I'm trying to look on forums and everywhere in the phone but I came to nothing.

Is there any possibility of avoiding the music pausing while notifications?

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Welcome to the forums, kyukyu.

Which music app are you using? In the settings of some apps is a checkbox for pausing sound until the notification is tapped in the (dragged down) status bar.

3. Dfrittsy

Dfrittsy Lurker
    None

Feb 15, 2014
    Really?! I've been having random pausing problems for over a week. Haven't been able to figure it out as some apps do it and some don't. I was just trying to test again and it happened but I have a notification. I have to see if this helps.

Update : didn't change, get notifications and doesn't pause. Good luck with this.