1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music stutter when screen off?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mkvoran, Sep 4, 2011.

1. mkvoran

mkvoran Member

Has anyone noticed stuttering music when phone locks? It seems much worse with Pandora, but it happens with local tunes as well......

Ive also been having the reboot issue (although no sleep of death) and wondering if i should return the phone.

Thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frizz

Frizz Newbie

I get it from time to time using jango

3. impoe

impoe Lurker

Hey i developed an app that maybe solves your problem, i had similar problem with my honeycomb tablet, and while i was developing another function i accidentally found the source of my problem, the cpu sleeps when you turn off your screen, and then suddendly it stops playing after the song is finished, (could also be that the playback starts hearing weird)

i thought it was a problem with my app (the function that i was programming) but i programmed a cpu lock (where the screen can go off but not the cpu) and i have been using it (start the app while playing music, and stop the app when im done with the music) and i never had that problem again

the link to my app is the following

https://market.android.com/details?id=tk.impoe.nextlite

the app has no ads, and yet its free
    i hope this helps!

ORD84 and KOLIO like this.

Motorola Photon 4G Forum

The Motorola Photon 4G release date was August 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2011
Release Date
Reviews