• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Stutters on my Moto E4 Plus when using fingerprint sensor?

Mukilansc

Lurker
Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys,
This is kind of stange and weird issue... I was listening to music the other day and whenever I put the phone in my pocket and walked, the music starts stuttering. I first thought it was a problem with headphones... but I tried multiple headphones the problem still persisted. Then I brought it down to the fingerprint sensor. Even though I don't have a fingerprint lock (nor any kind of pin/pattern for that matter) and I have turned my moto display off, the problem persists.

Model : Moto XT1770; Moto E4 plus

I am able to replicate this issue just by placing my fingers on the fingerprint sensor.
Can anybody help me guys. Thank you

Update: This problem also happens on speaker. This is not exclusive to headphones. I tried factory resetting and that didn't work too..

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones