1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

music titles suddenly messed up, skyrocket

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by interkin3tic, Jan 5, 2012.

  1. interkin3tic

    interkin3tic Lurker
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    3
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2012

    Jan 5, 2012
    3
    0
    5
    I added some music to my skyrocket using kies. That was fine, but then a few days ago, the titles on half the songs changed to other formats that were incorrect, like what the file was called when it was ripped from a CD. There are a lot of them with two zeroes, then the actual song title, and <unknown> for the artist, when a few days ago, it was properly entered.

    I tried synching with mediamonkey, but no dice. Still showing up as missing the song information.

    I've also noticed that the stereo on some songs is going out, one side will intermittently be quieter. Adding the 5.1 surround sound effect makes the stereo sound reasonably normal. I don't -think- it's the cable itself due to that.

    Terribly confused.
     

    Advertisement

Share This Page

Loading...