1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Music Tracks Not Organized Correctly

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ndh777, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ndh777

ndh777 Android Expert
    None

I use both my default music player plus doubleTwist's music players for my Android phone, HTC Evo 4G.

In both of these, tracks are not arranged correctly. I have a very organized iTunes library that I keep very neat and ensure that each and every track has everything correctly listed and detailed including its track number.

So when I go through my Evo's music on the app, all of the tracks are out of place. Track 1 will be last, Track 7 first, Track 5 not behind Track 4, and so on and so forth.

I have had this happen on my Stock HTC Sense music app, my rooted Sense music app, doubleTwist's, MIUI ROM's music app, and many more so it is not a problem with one app but many.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone solved this problem?

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

I dont have that problem, but I would think it would have to do with either the way the music are tagged, or if the player supports track numbers. I use UberMusic and track numbers are arranged correctly.

ndh777 likes this.
  3. ndh777

ndh777 Android Expert
    None

It seems they do because it only happens to a few albums, others remain in tact. But I'll give UberMusic a try and see what happens, thanks for the tip!