1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Music turns on itself!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xsenzeix, Jul 2, 2010.

1. xsenzeix

xsenzeix Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I don't know why, but sometimes the music player is turned on. It looks like some kind of stand by feature, maybe I accidentally push a button. What's going on?

Advertisement

2. Rick Gregg

Rick Gregg Member

Jul 2, 2010
    When i go to my profile, i always have to click the start button for my music player to play music. But when i go to my friends' profile, their music player turns on by itself when you go to the page without click "start".

3. xsenzeix

xsenzeix Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Anyone encountered this? I don't even use the music player, and I don't want to uninstall all music either from the phone.

Now that I think about it, I think it has something to do with the htc desire included headphones. The music player drains the battery, so I would be thankful for more information.

@Rick: I don't have a friends profile. In fact there is nothing in the widgets, neither to friends profile or the music player.

4. xsenzeix

xsenzeix Member

Jun 25, 2010
    It's the htc headphone which has a "play" button. I propably pushed it accidentally.

No thanks to any of you :p. Do I have to do all the hard work?

5. uzetaab

uzetaab Well-Known Member

May 11, 2010
    Brisbane Australia
    haha

I dunno how you can fix that problem, I never bothered, I just deleted the audio files off my card. since the only audio files I listen to are from the Google Listen & Audible apps, the music player doesn't recognise the files.

Tags: