• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help music video problem in lg gt540 swift....

I have LG GT540 SWIFT, upgraded to android v2.1 and rooted through autoroot by the help of PC, and moved all apps to sd card by autorootapp2sd and making other partition 1GB on SDcard (Ext 2 type partition with the help of minitool partition wizard) but My android plays video (.flv format) very slowly but sound of video is at normal speed and others video formats are normal,i mainly download flash videos from youtube on PC and then transfer it to Phone, i've tried all video playing apps like rockplayer, arcplayer, vplayer, yxplayer, and many more but i think its my phone's hardware limitation, but i m not confirmed about it, i once played a flv video it played normally but no longer now, i don't know how,:thinking: My other all apps are working normally..:D.
Can you suggest any app that can speed up my phone and achieve smooth interface and delete unnecessary cache data and free my memory...
I want to use spbshell on my phone but it slows down my phone:mad:, is there any way to overcome these problems..........

I have LG GT540 SWIFT, upgraded to android v2.1 and rooted through autoroot by the help of PC, and moved all apps to sd card by autorootapp2sd and making other partition 1GB on SDcard (Ext 2 type partition with the help of minitool partition wizard) but My android plays video (.flv format) very slowly but sound of video is at normal speed and others video formats are normal,i mainly download flash videos from youtube on PC and then transfer it to Phone, i've tried all video playing apps like rockplayer, arcplayer, vplayer, yxplayer, and many more but i think its my phone's hardware limitation, but i m not confirmed about it, i once played a flv video it played normally but no longer now, i don't know how,:thinking: My other all apps are working normally..:D.
Can you suggest any app that can speed up my phone and achieve smooth interface and delete unnecessary cache data and free my memory...
I want to use spbshell on my phone but it slows down my phone:mad:, is there any way to overcome these problems..........

Have you tried QQPlayer??? I don't know if it's works well in 2.1...

If it doesn't, you'll have to convert it to mp4... Or, You can directly download a mp4 formatted video from YouTube via Download Online Videos Save Direct Easily - Savevid.com (Requires Java)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones