1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Music won't save to SD card

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by philtjhughes, Apr 18, 2018.

1. philtjhughes

philtjhughes Lurker

Hi,
    I own a Motorola Moto G4, and I have tried to save my Apple Music library to my SD card. Despite following instructions in settings to save music to the SD card, Apple Music continues to save my music to the integral memory of my phone, which is no full. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone have any advice to fix it?
    Best Wishes,
    Phil

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

I've just tried and seems to work fine for me.

It downloads to a convoluted location though /Android/data/com.apple.android.music/files. Have you checked there? They're in m4p format.

lisalaird1968 and tommo47 like this.
  3. tommo47

tommo47 On Yer Bike, In Yer Chair
    VIP Member

Yes, it's ok on my HTC 10, same path and format on the SD card.

Apple Music

Apple Music Forum

com.apple.android.music

Apple Music gives you unlimited access to millions of songs and your entire Apple Music library. All ad-free and available right from your Android device, iPhone, iPad, or Mac or PC. Try it today. There’s no commitment — cancel anytime. • Stream over 60 million songs from the Apple Music catalog. • Follow along to your favorite songs with time-synced lyrics. • Stream your favorite music via Chromecast to your favorite device. • Listen without Wi-Fi or using data. Just download your favorites to your smartphone and take your music anywhere. • Create your own playlists and get personalized mixes and daily recommendations based on the music you already love. • Watch exclusive content, like documentaries about your favorite artists, concert films, and original TV shows. • Hear your favorite artists and DJs on Beats 1, live or on demand. • Listen to broadcast radio stations from around the world. • Create a profile and follow friends to see music they’re listening to and playlists they’ve shared. • New members get three months free. • Availability and features may vary by country or region. Subscription renews automatically after trial.

READ MORE
March 17, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
50M+
Installs