1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support music

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by henryd, Feb 18, 2011.

1. henryd

henryd Lurker

Hi my name is Henry and an avid music lover,. easily loaded various albums onto wildfire but when i play back can only play in alphabetical order and not recorded order, have tried several settings but to no avail. could you help please?

Henry

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to Android Forums, Henry.

The stock music player is often replaced in use by player apps from Market. Do a search in Market and you'll see that there are many, some which are far more configurable than the one provided.

3. ephbee

ephbee Well-Known Member

do you mean play an album from first track to last? or order of songs loaded?
    to play an album, press softkey bottom left that has 3 lines on it, press the cd icon which is albums, choose album and it will play album from start to finish( as long as shuffle is not on)
    you can also create your own playlists, by pressing menu.
    i myself use mixzing with premium upgrade, as this has graphic equalizer and preamp functions, makes a huge difference in sound quality, paired up with some decent phones, i get nut-rumbling bass and crisp ear piercing top end. it cost about $6 from market but money well spent, i suggest you try free version first and see if you like, poweramp is also worth a look with eq.

Tags: