• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MusicFX and the stock HTC music player.

ironman187

Jun 26, 2011
In your head.
Hey guys. As a bit of an audio junkie, and a guy who is using his phone as an MP3 player at work. I LOVE the HTC music player widget feature where, if you have music playing, and your phone goes into power save mode, when you hit the power button, you get the unlock screen, but the widget also appears on said screen and allows you to play, pause and skip tracks without unlocking your phone. But I also like having the ability to tweak the sound with a free app called MusicFX. Unfortunately, the HTC music player does not support an EQ, the android music player does, but it doesn't do the unlock screen thing. Does anybody know of a combo that does both for free? (I.E. no trial versions of anything because they usually lock out the custom EQing and other little tweaking goodies.) Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones