• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must Have Android Apps

My must have apps:

Chase - Online Banking. See account balances, make deposits, etc...
iTag - Label and edit music artists, songs, album covers, etc...
Pandora - Stream music
Tasks - Little digital post it notes you can write on and check off items
Zillow - Real estate in your area.Houses for sale, apartments for rent, etc...

Reactions: s_special
Upvote 0
Stop being such a link whore, alex. ;)

Back on topic, my latest must-have is Subsonic, which is like AudioGalaxy only way, way better. It pre-caches songs for fewer, if any skips, loads my library a lot faster and is much more stable. For example, I tried to make the same playlist of about 3,500 songs in both AudioGalaxy and Subsonic. AudioGalaxy choked and lost my entire list three times, while Subsonic hasn't had a problem with it. :)

Upvote 0
Reactions: JunBringer
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Anyone know if there is an app that allows you to move almost any other app to the SD card?

I already use app2sd but I could swear I read somewhere about an app that can move more stuff than the apps2sd app can do. I cant remember where I read about it. :(
If you find one that can, you probably don't want to use it. Most of the apps that cannot be moved are going to be apps that lose some form of functionality if they were moved.

Upvote 0
AppBrain:

chart

Upvote 0
AppBrain:

chart

I like and use a lot of the ones already mentioned but I wanted to add a really good one...Ad Free.

Sorry, I was looking for the link to "Ad Free". When I searched on those terms, it came back with a large number of entries, but nothing I could identify for certain as the application the previous poster was refering to....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones