Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mkilci1, Feb 23, 2011.
What are the must have apps for Atrix?
The same as they are for any other Android phone......
Check here: Must have Android apps
2. Qik Video
3. Handcent SMS
Launcher Pro, first and foremost(get rid of blur). Everything else is an accessory app.
That was funny. Never seen that before.
Look at my review List of top best 10 apps must have for Motorola Atrix 4G 2011 | Atrix-4G.com
Appreciate the tips. These apps look great
1) ColorNote - Create check list and make notes
2) PdaNet - Use phone to connect a laptop for internet. (if you don't want to pay for tethering.)
3) Google Shopper - Bargain shopping both online and in store
4) Apps Organizer - Creates folders to place related apps in and place on home screen. Like the IP4 does.
5) Quick Settings - Quick access to airplane mode, bluetooth, screen brightness, GPS, Mobile data, Ringer, volume control, wifi, etc. from the notification bar.
6) Car Dock - (This is good for those that don't have the atrix car dock.) I'm not sure if you can still use the stock car dock app. with any car dock.
7) Executive Assistant Free - Able to use as lock screen with widgets you like to see status of without having to unlock the phone. You can even launch apps from this screen.
8) Data counter Widget - Gives you both Wifi and Data used.