• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must have apps for spring

Quite frankly I don't think there's really any "must-have" apps for spring, than there are for any other season. The only thing that comes to mind is maybe travel apps, like Trip Advisor, for if one is wanting to book a spring or summer holiday, depending on where you are and not subject to lockdowns of course.

Upvote 0
checkout some AR (Augmented Reality) apps like Pokemon Go. there are some cool fun ones where you can take photos and add in some augemented reality to make some interesting photos and stuff.

pretty much anything to get you outside i guess would be good for spring time apps. so yes hiking apps, photography apps and such would be the way to go.

which one? i have no idea. but those apps should be easy enough to research in the play store or on the web.

Upvote 0
Thank you all! I guess that's what I meant. And you're right, it depends on preferences. I was just carried away by my boredom, thinking people might be busy with something I do not know of any more. Weatherbug is a useful app, thanks.

Trip Advisor is a good one, though I'm not sure I'll be traveling soon (I really hope so).

I heard about pokemon go, but I never really tried it. I'm gonna give it a shot then.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones