1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Must sign in on every start up?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chriswaterguy, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Every time I power down and power up the phone, I get a red triangle in the notification bar saying I have a password error.

If I open it from notifications, or if I try to start Market, I get:

Which is not true - haven't changed my password since I got the phone.

It's a very minor problem (I have no problem logging in) but wondering why.

Advertisement

2. simpleman1014

simpleman1014 New Member

May 14, 2011
    I too get this all the time. Within a couple hours of re-entering my password it happens again. A couple months ago this happened to me and Us Cellular told me it was a vulnerability from downloading an app from the market. They told me that I had to hard wipe my phone and redownload apps at caution. So I did and with caution one at a time waiting a couple of days like they told me too before downloading another. Everything was fine till a few days ago and I started getting this message again. I went under my sync settings and it says "sync currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." I called US Cellular again and they said it was Googles issue and the only thing they could tell me to do is to do another hard wipe. I dont want to do this again, could someone please help!!!

3. MrDrumngun

MrDrumngun Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Student
    Nola/BR
    Sounds like a Galaxy S issue maybe...?

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    moved this to the right place for you.

5. Nevy P

Nevy P Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Northants UK
    I wonder if this is worth trying ?

Use a PC and access your Google account .

I know recently Google have been 'converting' the email accounts from Googlemail to Gmail.

So i suggest you try updating your account to a Gmail address and creating a new password and then going back to your phone and deleting the 'old' account and setting up the 'new' one.

Maybe this will work for you ?

Cheers

Nevy P