• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must Watch: Hilarious

Haha thats funny.

I've been saying it all along. Apple is a good phone, but they were too late to get with Verizon. They knew their market share was going to plummet because of the increasing popularity of Android so they rushed the iPhone 4 out. But as you see here, their worst fears are recognized... they lost the market share.

If it weren't for android, I would have been on the iPhone wagon. But now its too late, and I think most of us Android users who have gotten accustom to the OS would not trade for something with no notification bar, a single button, and nothing compared to the google navigation software.

Upvote 0
that's one store. how many were pre-ordered? I don't care about the iphone at all but I'm sure at some stores there were crowds.

The iphone is here to stay on verizon unfortunately. I'm sure the TB/bionic/whatever else release will be similar

funny video? hell yea, and I'm glad it happened. if it happened more often, maybe verizon would get their head out of their ass

but, they are giving the customers what they want - that friggin iphone

Upvote 0
Lost my Droid X the other day and so I had to go in to Verizon yesterday to activate my replacement phone (my poor DX!!! :(:(:()...I was expecting huge lines and a crowd and just a PIA experience...but there was hardly anyone there! LOL! They had employees stationed outside to handle the masses...I was one of the few there...and the other who were there were either buying an Android phone or getting new accessories. I saw one single iPhone purchase, and I was there for probably an hour or so.

Upvote 0
that's one store. how many were pre-ordered? I don't care about the iphone at all but I'm sure at some stores there were crowds.

The iphone is here to stay on verizon unfortunately. I'm sure the TB/bionic/whatever else release will be similar

funny video? hell yea, and I'm glad it happened. if it happened more often, maybe verizon would get their head out of their ass

but, they are giving the customers what they want - that friggin iphone

^^^This according to CNN the preorders set a record for most iPhones sold in one day. I hate the iPhone, but I think what people saw was the fact that most people pre-ordered the phone instead of waiting to buy it at a store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones