• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help muting / changing volume from lock screen?

I suggest Widget locker. They have an ICS themed one I've been using on my D2. Unlonk, or go right to camera, plus you can add a slider to go from volume/vibrate/silent, and you can add other widgets too, I add my music widget. I need to get done playing with face unlock first before I put it on the Nex though ;)

Reactions: kylecummins
Upvote 0
I suggest Widget locker. They have an ICS themed one I've been using on my D2. Unlonk, or go right to camera, plus you can add a slider to go from volume/vibrate/silent, and you can add other widgets too, I add my music widget. I need to get done playing with face unlock first before I put it on the Nex though ;)

+1 for Widget Locker. Set up my Dinc2 to slide to unlock, turn on camera, or change vibrate/soundon/soundoff. It's worked great for me. Also added sliders to turn brightness up or down and turn on flashlight. Most likely will be doing the same with the GN.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones