• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mxq box stuck on logo

roncher45

Aug 25, 2015
My mxq box is stuck on this logo.
83187-7a472b800ee58207525c60bc6a805e4e.jpg

Attachments

• mxq logo.JPG
    mxq logo.JPG
    448.5 KB · Views: 1,896
Sounds like your box has bricked have you tried contacting the manufacture, if not then at this point you will have to do a factory reset to recover. #1 unplug the power jack from box. #2 place a tooth pick into the AV hole and press down you should hear a clicking sound when you do this that will be the reset button. #3 while holding the tooth pick down plug in the power jack into the box continue to hold the tooth pick down from 10 to 60 sec until the screen changes to the reboot screen then remove the tooth pick. Then go to wipe date/factory reset, Then select all user data This should reset the box back to the factory settings. Hopefully this is helpful and get you back up and running again.

Upvote 0
oh damn mine is doing the same thing after i flashed a rom called aidans rom because my box had no Wi-Fi anymore it would not even search for a connection the only difference is mine says "android tv" and the bottom says AIDANS ROMM 7.4 and the device will not go into recovery and cant get the laptop to read it when i plug it into the computer....i was really hoping i could fix it not trash it lol =((

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones