1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My 2X wont charge. AT ALL?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cultureGSV, Sep 18, 2011.

1. cultureGSV

cultureGSV Lurker

when i connect the usb to my lg2x, either from the standard lg wall plug or the pc literally nothing happens?
    i have tried different plug sockets, changed the phones battery and i know i have all the drivers installed.
    the phone has been running fine since i got it 2nd hand about two weeks ago but just the past two days the phone has been playing up with lots of fc's (eg-process com.android.settings force close) which i managed to sort out
    i am just hoping its not something fatal...
    its not rooted and running stock 2.2
    any advice would be much,much appreciated

2. jackdsparker94

jackdsparker94 Well-Known Member

I installed cyangenmod and if I leave it too die it will not charge. Plug it in too the comp and hold the down the power for 4-5 secs then unplug and try again. This is what I did it worked. When it comes up with a red flashing bar plug it into the mains. Hope this helped

3. Rusty

Rusty Android Expert

I use CyanogenMod and have let the phone die totally a few times (latest was last night) charging after is no problem.

4. jackdsparker94

jackdsparker94 Well-Known Member

Must be only me then :p.

LG Optimus 2X Forum

The LG Optimus 2X release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews