1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support My acclaim wont stay connected to my laptop

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 83Chevy, Aug 19, 2011.

1. 83Chevy

83Chevy Lurker
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    So I'm on a family vacation right now and I thought it would be awesome if I could teather my acclaim to my laptop to get online. I downloaded Klink red version (the full version) and installed it all correctly. I'm runnin windows 7 64bit. I can connect my phone and it all works as it should for about 1 min. Then everything still says its connected but my f drive is not there. It shows its there under my computer but it won't open or anything. The charging still works so it is connected but its not, if that makes any sense. It does this wether it is mounted or not, same results both ways. Any help would be awesome as I'm bery frustrated. I have about 2 days of driving to figure it out lol.

Advertisement

2. SammyAcclaim

SammyAcclaim Member
    None

Sep 27, 2010
    Well a little late to help you for your drive but your phone can use WiFi hotspotting to allow your laptop to connect via WiFi to the internet using your phones internet connection. It is in the wireless settings section. Carrier restrictions might be applicable so you may want to contact them about this.