• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Alcatel doesn't start up

I did do a factory reset and accepted all updates but doesn't start up and it's from TMobile and yes I rooted

Try reading this;
Reset: Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce™ | T-Mobile Support

now I would try to get it started in safe mode and get to superuser,
and go to settings of that app and do the unroot option.
Then try a factory reset on it.
then reboot any way you can and try to update it again in the phones
settings under backup & reset. if you get it booting on its own do a factory reset again. Then if it starts normally don't let it update by installing an app called fotakill, goggle it. The only other way to fix it is with an Item called a MTK dongle or the MTK box . That costs more than the phone is worth ,
or maybe a phone repair shop may can help you. Or if you get it to boot you could and see if tmobile can straighten it out if once you get it unrooted This phone is set up for a stock phone user. There is not
much in the way of development. Your not the first person this has happened to. There are lots of people who this has happened to, just read thru this thread. Sorry for your troubles and hope you get lucky and get it unbricked.:(

Reactions: Clashingtides
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones