1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My Alcatel doesn't start up

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by I need, Sep 23, 2014.

1. I need

I need Lurker

My Alcatel touch fierce stays at Alcatel touch fierce when I start it.It doesn't do anything after that I tried rebooting it but that doesn't work have any ideas.Itstarted happening when I turned it on at morning.Last night it was working.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. viperdink

viperdink Android Expert

have you attempted to do a factory reset?
    did you root and excepted an update?
    what carrier?

3. I need

I need Lurker

I did do a factory reset and accepted all updates but doesn't start up and it's from TMobile and yes I rooted

4. viperdink

viperdink Android Expert

Try reading this;
    Reset: Alcatel ONE TOUCH Fierce™ | T-Mobile Support

now I would try to get it started in safe mode and get to superuser,
    and go to settings of that app and do the unroot option.
    Then try a factory reset on it.
    then reboot any way you can and try to update it again in the phones
    settings under backup & reset. if you get it booting on its own do a factory reset again. Then if it starts normally don't let it update by installing an app called fotakill, goggle it. The only other way to fix it is with an Item called a MTK dongle or the MTK box . That costs more than the phone is worth ,
    or maybe a phone repair shop may can help you. Or if you get it to boot you could and see if tmobile can straighten it out if once you get it unrooted This phone is set up for a stock phone user. There is not
    much in the way of development. Your not the first person this has happened to. There are lots of people who this has happened to, just read thru this thread. Sorry for your troubles and hope you get lucky and get it unbricked.:(

Clashingtides likes this.
  5. hellgood

hellgood Lurker

Alcatel OneTouch Fierce Forum

The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce release date was October 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, MT6589 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

October 2013
Release Date
Reviews