1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My Apps! Check them out!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DanielRicany, Aug 24, 2011.

1. DanielRicany

DanielRicany Well-Known Member
    None

May 13, 2011
    Hey guys! I have a couple applications on the market that you'll most likely find extremely useful! The apps and their features are listed below! :)

AT&T 4G Toggle - Turn on/off 4G! Here you can turn off the 4G radio, it will only allow 2G and 1G connections, sorry! Only way possible right now! :p

AT&T 4G Toggle DONATE - Show some support and buy me a glass of milk or a Dr. Pepper! P.S. I'm only 15! :)

Ultimate Security Guide - Make your device as secure as possible with this guide. This is extremely helpful, it also includes news updates from McAfee, right on your device!

Unofficial CyanogenMod App - For you CyanogenMod fans (root users), here is a very well rated CyanogenMod application! It includes an RSS feed of Cyanogen's blog, his twitter, his videos, and his website! It also includes a shortcut directly in the application that takes you to the mobile CyanogenMod forums!

Daniel Ricany News App - Get updates on when I release a new application that might be useful to you, and also find out when a currently available application has an update!

Prices:

AT&T 4G Toggle - FREE!
    AT&T 4G Toggle DONATE - $1.00 USD
    Ultimate Security Guide - $1.00 USD
    Unofficial CyanogenMod App - FREE!
    Daniel Ricany News App - FREE!

Notes:

AT&T 4G Toggle - Only works on Froyo 2.2.1 at the moment, will not work on the Gingerbread update. A future update may include a Gingerbread compatible toggle.

AT&T 4G Toggle DONATE - Please help me as I have no money and I need to buy a cord so I can sync my phone with HTC Sync again!! :eek:

Ultimate Security Guide - It will make your device REALLY secure! :D

Unofficial CyanogenMod App - Got some good reviews on various sites! :D

Daniel Ricany News App - Was actually quite hard to make with the approach I used... much harder than I expected. This is actually just a "bookmark". It opens a link in your default browser, then force closes itself. :)

Thanks for reading! Please support by buying one of the paid apps! Thank you so much!! :D

Advertisement