• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My battery drains quicker after 2.2 .

No ATK, I had that and System panel running and it sucked the battery to zero in 6 hours. Now i have them both off and a couple off other widgets after hard reset uninstalled.

Check your Mobile networks, my settigns after Froyo reset and it was force roaming all the time and searching causing it to never sleeping.

Back to the usual 2.1 battery time.

Upvote 0
Ive already did a hard reset after updateing to froyo, so thats not the problem.

Before the 1.47 update, I would get an average of 6-8 hours on a charge. After the 1.47 update, I could EASILY go a whole day, sometimes 2 full days. Now, I'm back to 6-8 hours. This is ridiculous. If they dont put out another update in the next week or so, I'm taking the phone back and exchanging it for one without the update. A new update shouldnt make everything WORSE.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones