• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Battery last 16.5 Hours ... Is This Average? Or Low?

Just a final update .... this really seems to have improved the battery

I charged this last night again at about 11pm... watched some youtube, played a few games etc

As of right now im at 79% battery! :O I've used 19% battery over 13 hours and 13 minutes .... going to let this go down to 0 and see how many hows I get from normal usage like youtube, games, checking emails etc.

Also the battery graph no longer looks like its falling off a mountain ... its more of a gentle slope:)

Upvote 0
I think that sounds like good life.
I've had my note 2 for exactly a week. My lowest battery life was 13hrs the first charge where I used it non stop and was setting everything up. I I've gotten over 30hrs once but I see my normal usage around 16-18hrs, I don't play games but I do use everything on this phone, I always have everything turned on and the brightness all the way up the majority of the day

To get 12hrs out of my nexus I had to monitor and pay attention to everything now I just leave it all on and enjoy my awesome phone

Upvote 0
Just took this snapshot. I'll be swapping a fully charged one after this.

u8useha3.jpg

-Sent using the force

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones