1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My camera on my Kyocera Rise works in other places but not at my apartment.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by daisy92024, Jul 4, 2013.

1. daisy92024

daisy92024 Lurker

My camera on my Kyocera Rise works in other places but not at my apartment. However it did work here at home for 9 weeks just fine. I've tried turning it off and on. Can you pleas help me. I love my Android and miss my phone very much. It works at Mc Donald's and the beach but not at my apartment anymore. Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Welcome to Android Forums. I moved this here so other device owners could help you out.:)

3. aml1025

aml1025 Android Enthusiast

What happens when you try to use the camera while in your apartment?

Are you on wifi at your apartment, but not in other places? I'm sure there are many things that could be causing this, but that's the first thing that crosses my mind that might be different at home vs other places. Any other information you can give would definitely help in figuring this out! :)

4. db2

db2 Android Enthusiast

Close the keyboard before trying to use the camera.

5. Regardless of the phone anything camera related equates sd card nothing else.Remove your current gently clean the gold strips given this is where stored data is read from prior repeating.Forementioned does not work you need a new sd card current is corrupted simultanouesly why your camera is not working

6. TechDad378

TechDad378 Well-Known Member

Kyocera Rise Forum

The Kyocera Rise release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews