• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My camera on my Kyocera Rise works in other places but not at my apartment.

daisy92024

Lurker
Jul 4, 2013
My camera on my Kyocera Rise works in other places but not at my apartment. However it did work here at home for 9 weeks just fine. I've tried turning it off and on. Can you pleas help me. I love my Android and miss my phone very much. It works at Mc Donald's and the beach but not at my apartment anymore. Thank you.

My camera on my Kyocera Rise works in other places but not at my apartment. However it did work here at home for 9 weeks just fine. I've tried turning it off and on. Can you pleas help me. I love my Android and miss my phone very much. It works at Mc Donald's and the beach but not at my apartment anymore. Thank you.

What happens when you try to use the camera while in your apartment?

Are you on wifi at your apartment, but not in other places? I'm sure there are many things that could be causing this, but that's the first thing that crosses my mind that might be different at home vs other places. Any other information you can give would definitely help in figuring this out! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones