• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Clipboard Deleted

yigitcelen

Lurker
Mar 20, 2021
Hi all,

Yesterday, I accidentally deleted my save on Samsung A51. It really was important stuff. I've tried GBoard, but it only recovers the latest save. I need to recover like 5 previous saves. Do you think there's another way to do it? I've tried recovery tools like iMyFone D-Back, but I don't know what to look for. Not sure if it was saved as an image or a document. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks in advance

What exactly was deleted? It's not clear from your post. You mentioned the clipboard in the title, but it will be different if you cut a piece of text or tried to move a file that way.

I'm not optimistic either way - data recovery in Android is always problematic, so I'd always recommend copying important stuff and then deleting the original afterwards. But more information might help.

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones