1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My dear friends... do not let the hatred consume you!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Member243850, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Please note this is not a political thread or some kind of "stirrer" thread - it is a motivational and helping thread for everyone or anyone who feels sometimes like they just need a serious helping good to god honest hand!

This is not some cruddy joke my friends... don't turn to the dark side!

It is a lovely world we live in... also a very scary world as well and indeed sometimes it feels like it is just an evil place the is worth bugger all and the pain just seems to be far too much than we can handle sometimes...

Far too many times in this fast paced world many of us live in this horribly dark place and life can be heavy at times... for some it is easy... for some of us it is hard not to turn away from the hatred aimed at us... and to turn to hatred itself...

Life is such a precious thing... this thread is for all of you suffering from pain and hatred and and just want to find some kind of happiness in this what can be a very strange world.

I always like to try see things from another angle ... I could be paralysed right now and not even be able to type any of this out...

I feel down sometimes and really just wish everybody would love everyone else...

For today why don't we just turn to love and happiness and dreams? :)

Even if it is not real and life just seems to be ripping you apart... I know how heavy life can be... I have been to hell and back several times in my life... I have almost killed myself so many times... BUT I SURVIVED!!!

DON'T GIVE UP MY FRIEND WE ARE STILL ALIVE!!!!

Lets smile even if it's just for 10 seconds! :)

This film was shot in good old SA and Cape Town :)

Enjoy it's awesome vibe!

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SOME DAY YOU MIGHT BECOME!!!!!

I never even knew I would become something of such value like I am today... you are worth way more than you think you are!

I already have come so far from where I used to be!!!

I DID NOT JUST SURVIVE I THRIVED!!!!!!!

psionandy and lunatic59 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

"Who knows the secrets tomorrow will hold?" :D

Come jaul it with me buddy :)

lunatic59 likes this.
  3. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

4. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Been there, done that.
    Only seems to work when there is peace. I was born in 1957 and afaik there were 5 years of peace between 74' and 80'. None at all if you count the "War on Drugs".

Member243850 likes this.
  5. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Let the Spiritual Awakening commence during this very special time! :)

6. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

It's kind of hard to have any faith in humanity after seeing a harmless old man murdered live on Facebook today. Curiosity got the better of me and I watched it on YouTube. I really wish I hadn't.

Member243850 likes this.
  7. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Yes guys I know it is hard but it is always good to keep your faith! :)

These days I have been working hard on becoming a more spiritual person. (I have always had this bent or side to me but I felt it has definitely gone away / diminished over the years and it is actually affecting my whole life).

I have been trying hard to go back to the extremely loving person I used to be... life got me hard at certain points when all I wondered was:

"WHY WHY WHY!??!"

In fact it is the biggest question of all I do believe... sometimes I sit there and I wonder why God lets everyone suffer like he does if he is even real at all...

Then I realised my view is actually quite a bit wrong... I was looking at it in a very strange view... God does not allow people to suffer... it is people that allow people to suffer...

I kept wondering how something so loving could allow so much suffering in the world.

It is a very good and logical question to ask. So I went searching... a bit of soul searching if you must know :)

I also read up a lot about it on the internet just so I could get a fresh perspective from other people...

I found some very interesting information. Yes it is an extremely complex question to try and attempt to answer but you just have to believe!

I went from strong faith to downright hater of Christianity because I was "yelling at the thunder" kind of thing...

I believe it is the greatest strength of all... no science ... knowledge or anything I feel can even come close...

Life itself is a mystery...

God knows I want to get back to where I used to be!

I tried success... I tried knowledge... nothing seems to even come close to his grace... all the questions I have... all the wondering just becomes clearer...

Remember God loves us so much!

8. touringhaggis

touringhaggis Android Enthusiast

Just keep in mind that acts of violence performed by the minority will always attract the attention of the media far more than acts of kindness. So much so that it is easy to feel that you are surrounded by the evil minded and violence in general. Nevertheless, kindness is far more prevalent (despite being woefully underreported). For examples you just need to look around this website which is filled with people giving their free time to help others. Look elsewhere (just not on television) and you'll find many more.

Still, keeping in mind the poor old man referenced, I hope you and your respective family members all stay safe!

Regards,
    Eric.

Gmash and Member243850 like this.