1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My Devices: There are no Android devices associated with this account

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by TecMan, Dec 5, 2011.

1. TecMan

TecMan Member
    None

Jan 24, 2011
    Hi Friends

let me explain that I done trying to solve this problem (My Devices: There are no Android devices associated with this account)

1. I have a HTC Evo 4G (Android v2.3.3), Market v3.3.12) and my Account is myusername@gmail.com ... with the section My Apps, I can download any apps without problem ... the latest apps was Skyfire in Dec 4, 2011 … if I check my Orders in My Market Account with my browser … Skyfire is not into the list … the latest is VPlayer (Free Trial) in Dec 1, 2011

2. If I go Account Settings/Profile and privacy/Dashboard/Android device with my browser … I can see my HTC Evo 4G (HTC PC36100 Sprint) and into the More date Stored about this device … I can see the MEID with Registered date Dec 2, 2011

3. If I go Settings/Applications/Manage applications/All/Market with my HTC Evo 4G … and I click “Clear Data” and “Clear cache” and after that I go to Market … and request me “Accept” myusername@gmail.com by using Android Market and I done…but the problem still

I need your help…I don’t know why the MEID Registered date is Dec 2, 2011 and I don’t know why I have the problem (My Devices: There are no Android devices associated with this account) with Market

Thanks

TecMan
    HTC Evo 4G – Rooted (Revolutionary)
    SD-Card: 32GB Class 10
    PhoneROM: MikG-v2.61; Kernel: More-Freedom-v0.9-UNIVERSAL-signed
    ROM1: CyanogenMod v7.1.0-Supersonic; Kernel: Tiamat_Evo-v4.1.0-sbc
    Baseband version: 2.15.00.0808
    Radiation (w/kg): 1.03

Advertisement