1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

my email address wont link with m

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blkmajik50, Jan 3, 2012.

1. blkmajik50

blkmajik50 Lurker
    None

Jan 3, 2012
    Hi all i just purchased 2 razor phones one or my husband and one for me mine they had to order because i wanted a white one in the mean time they set my husbands up in the store that had to ship mine to the house so i received it and i was setting up my gmail account i was having problems with my gmail account for awhile now so i went online and changed my password and that was fine but when i went to put it into my phone it keeps telling me that it dont match but it is fine when i sign in on the computer dont know what to do because until i get my phone to nexcept my email none of my contacts wont load any ideas to get my phone to except my new password from my gmail account:(

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Make sure you have an active data connection. Either 3G or wifi should be on when you boot the phone. Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds and then reinsert it and boot the phone. See if the new password works now.

Now, if you incorrectly entered the gmail address you may need to reset the phone. You may be able to find more support in Motorola Droid RAZR - Android Forums.

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome! Glad you signed up! :)