• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My experience loading Serendipity 7 to my Captivate

That isn't recovery mode but download mode. If everything is right then you must hold down the Volume UP button, then hold down the power button and let go of both just a second or so after the first Serendipity VII logo appears. Recovery mode will then display a small menu where you can use the volume up/down buttons to move and the power button for Enter.

Upvote 0
Hey I know this is an older thread, I've started a new one but I'm hoping maybe you'll take notice since I went off your guide. I'm stuck at step 18 because I can't get my phone into download mode or recovery mode again. I've tried various button combos I've found online and made a jig too but nothing has helped. Is there a way I can just revert to my default phone somehow?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones