1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My fat freakin thumbs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joe_PDA, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Joe_PDA

Joe_PDA Member

I went from a Samsung Relay with slide out keyboard to this V10. I really love this phone, but greatly miss a slide out keyboard. The more I write emails and texts, the more I hate typing on screen. Every sentence I type adds an 'n' or 'b' or "." between several words. I have tried various settings for the keyboard layout, but keep having this problem. I type mostly in landscape. Can anyone recommend a better keyboard layout or app. Now, to the right of my space bar I have the . and , (period & comma). It would be great to have backspace key moved up and have a second shift key, this one on right side.

2. psf57

psf57 Well-Known Member

I have to use a stylus. Ya know women, nails. LOL Actually like using the stylus you can use the swipe easier.

3. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Swiftkey

SaintlySins, KOLIO and Clementine_3 like this.
  4. Joe_PDA

Joe_PDA Member

Has anyone tried Triangle Keyboard? There are only 2 comments so far so I imagine it is not so popular, or is new.

5. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

6. Lateck

Lateck Android Enthusiast

Joe_PDA, I feel for you... I too have fat finger syndrome ;) As others have said, there are other keyboards...... But I would perfer a standard typewriter keyboard :eek::eek: Lateck,

7. madelinedroid

madelinedroid Newbie

I too use a stylus and have for several years. The tips of my fi ngers are broad and I've reached a point of almost being able to touch type with the stylus. Try different ones - get them from Amazon where most are inexpensive. I favor the Birugear for the V10 - they provide enough reistance but no too much.

I've been using Perfect Keyboard Pro for several years. They offer many layouts, different themes, and every option I've ever wanted. I tried the LG for the V10 and it's an ok keyboard. But we're using Android because we want to choose exactly what we want - so try different keyboards.

8. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

Well don't feel bad about your fat thumbs Joe,I have them too.

LG V10 Forum

The LG V10 release date was October 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 808 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

October 2015
Release Date
Reviews