1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

my Fb account wont sync with my contacts....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CupcakeKate, Feb 6, 2011.

1. CupcakeKate

CupcakeKate Lurker

my Fb account wont sync with my contacts....

ive tried to sync facebook with my conctacts for months now and it doesnt sync....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

There are two ways of doing this using my HTC Evo phone, I'm not sure if it's the same way on yours.

(1) Sign in via friends stream.
    (2) Use the Set Up app from your app page and sign into your facebook account.

I hope this work for you.

3. grin0048

grin0048 Well-Known Member

When you go into accounts and sync are you getting sync failures? The procedure for getting your contacts to sync with fb is adding the account and signing in, choosing the sync options you want, then you also need to go back to the menu in the contacts app and hit "get friends" then choose your fb account then choose all the friends you'd like to sync. It's fairly common for people to miss this last part.

4. DawnGP143

DawnGP143 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, there's an error message, even after attempting your instructions, that says:

"Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."

That's been for a couple weeks for me. Both on my phone, and my Galaxy Tablet.

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews