• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My files disappeared, help me recover them please

Hi guys,

I uninstalled latest version of firefox because it didnt work well on my device, but after doing that, i noticed that all the files that i downloaded with firefox, disappeared from my phone.

But i never deleted them nor firefox has an option to delete all files when uninstalled.

Please, can you tell me the name of an application or software that will recover and restore the files that disappeared?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I uninstalled latest version of firefox because it didnt work well on my device, but after doing that, i noticed that all the files that i downloaded with firefox, disappeared from my phone.

But i never deleted them nor firefox has an option to delete all files when uninstalled.

Please, can you tell me the name of an application or software that will recover and restore the files that disappeared?

Thanks
what phone do you have? never heard of firefox having its own download folder that gets deleted after uninstalling. have you looked thru your phone using a file manager? if you used a file manager which one did you use?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones