• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My first android device, and I LOVE it

admile3

May 19, 2010
Just got the HTC Incredible not too long ago. First time Android owner, and first time HTC owner. I'm coming from the Blackberry Storm. What a bad choice that was on my part. Dont get me wrong, when I first purchased it almost 2 years ago, it was not too bad of a phone. I was lucky and didn't have the problems that many people had with their Blackberry Storm. But, recently it was having some MAJOR problems.

So I started to shop around, went into my local Verizon, found out I could do an "early upgrade" and here I am with the Incredible! I've never experienced a browser so fast, or an OS that ran so smoothly. It really is a completely different experience, in every good way possible.

I cant wait to contribute to this forum as much as I did with the Blackberry forums.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones