1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

my first android phone experience

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by largecharge, Feb 9, 2010.

1. largecharge

largecharge Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    i'm new to the community and new to to this android stuff. learning more each day which is good. wow what an upgrade the eve is from a motorola v3t ,lol. it was state of the art 3 yrs ago. one thing i have to get use to is the boot up time 1min+ on droid. advanced task killer app brought my memory usage from 34m to 110m. so i gather for battery power this can save hours. just one more thing i learned this evening. i do see they pop back in the task manager on there own on some. it's a fun toy to play with, passes the time on my breaks/lunch at work.

Advertisement

2. loustar0480

loustar0480 Member

Feb 5, 2010
    My first android too! Thanks for the tip about the task killer - will give that one a go, my battery is as flat as a pancake by early evening so anything to cut down on the activity would be great! I initially got the Samsung Jet, which was rubbish compared to this phone, I love it! Yeh, it has its quirks, but its nothing I can't live with! Looking forward to learning more about android - at the moment I'm having a whole ton of fun downloading apps from the market place for almost everything I could ever have imagined!!

3. largecharge

largecharge Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    hopefully more new android users will share their experience with this phone on this thread here.we can all learn from each other.i sent you a pm loustar, did you get it?

Tags: