1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Apps My First App - "My Quick Flash"

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by freed_Mind, Sep 21, 2011.

1. freed_Mind

freed_Mind Lurker
    None

Sep 21, 2011
    FreeLance Developer
    Miami
    Hello all, just thought I would introduce myself. I stumbled onto this forum while doing my daily routine of finding news of Android developments, feeds, etc. I think it's great! I'm new to the Android Development world(a little over a week) and I already love it, and plan to make a fulltime freelance career out of it one I am finished with my studies. I'm a Computer Science major at Florida International University in Miami, with plans of moving to California post-graduation. Just want to soak up as much from you guys as you can and help out as much as well. If any of you guys are on Twitter, please feel free to follow me @freed_Mind as I will follow back, and please check out my first app in the Android Marketplace called "My Quick Flash". It's quite simple, but it helped me get a lot of the fundamentals down(understanding intents and activity flow, etc) and it was my first attempt after only a few hours of practice and it's a good tool to teach small children colors! But I would like to make some improvements to make it more user friendly and attractive to children, any thoughts?
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jbsoft.SimpleFlashlight&feature=search_result

Advertisement

2. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 18, 2010
    Programmer
    Sweden