• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My first App! Please help me with testing.

Ast3rix

Lurker
May 3, 2012
Hi all,

first of all, sorry for my bad english. I am from Germany and english is not my mother tongue.

I implemented my first free android-app and it would be nice, if you download this app and test the app. Android supports a lot of different devices, so that i cant make sure, that the app works on every device. No rights needed.
In the last 4 weeks, about 28 Users downloaded and tested my app. The recognization is very nice (until now). :)

This is the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bartsch.link.percentclock
Or in the marketstore: Look for "Percentclock"

Here some details:

Short description:
Its like a "binary-clock", but with percent.

Long description:
The most people knows this problem: They look at their watch and ask themselfs "How much time is it in percent-time?". The annoying calculation starts. The percentclock redress this problem. You can see the spent time of the day, hour or minute in percent at one look. Moreover you can define (in preferences of the app) a start- and end-time and look home many percent is gone yet. So you can e.g. see home much workingtime is spent. Another feature is, that you can shake the device and switch the clockhand (must be enabled in preferences). You can also enable a "tick"-sound.

Ernest background:
If you ask a person with a watch for the time, the person often looks at the watch, even if he saw on the clock 2 seconds ago. The person is doing it, because the person is not interested at the exact time, but the circa time. He wants to know, how much percent e.g. of the hour is gone. He thinks "ohh, its about half" (50% of the hour) "gone, if have to hurry". From here its not far away to percent-time, isnt it? :)

PS: Please rate my app with 5 stars :)
PPS: Its a nerd-fun-app, dont take it too serious.

Thanks and best regrads

Rudolf

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones