1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My first Desire problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ednique, Apr 19, 2010.

1. ednique

ednique Lurker
    None

Apr 19, 2010
    As I only got my desire, I guess I'm doing something wrong, so thanx for helping me out.

1) Facebook contacts not yet in the phone/gmail aren't synced. I would love to be able to mail them from my gmail account (google apps for my domain)

2) I linked other facebook contacts to my gmail contacts and for some people I only had their phone number. I would expect their email adres to be synced. When I edit the contact on the phone the email is not shown. Same happens when I only have an email but not a phone number.

3) Pictures and birthdays aren't syncing either.

4) Some contacts in gmail show as description something like: <HTCData><Facebook>id:000000000/friendof:0000000000000</Facebook></HTCData> ????

5) When I select a contact and go to the email part, the emails aren't showing up.

6) In the contacts, I hit menu and then show contacts and show facebook. That way I see the facebook contacts not in my gmail contacts. Now, when I sync facebook for htc sense, that setting dissapears and I have to enable show facebook contacts once again.

Advertisement

2. ednique

ednique Lurker
    None

Apr 19, 2010
  3. nx1977

nx1977 Android Expert
    None

Feb 8, 2010
    UK
    The facebook contact sync causes lots of issues.

Unless you really really need it, then best steer well clear of it IMO

Tags: