1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

My First Smartphone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TowerOfCirce, Jun 9, 2011.

1. TowerOfCirce

TowerOfCirce Lurker
    None

Jun 8, 2011
    New Orleans
    Hey y'all!

Just purchased my first smartphone a few days ago; I knew I wanted an Android since my boyfriend has the iPhone and always says if he could go back in time he'd get an Android! (He's really tech savvy, too, so I trust his opinion. He calls the iPhone a "dumb" smartphone). I originally got suckered into the Samsung Gem because it was cheap but it was terrible! So I decided just to go for it and got the DX2 instead and so far it seems pretty great, although I've read some complaints about it on here that male me a little nervous, but we'll see how it goes... I'm not usually the type who gets the newest thing that's out, so it's a big step up for me. It's a little overwhelming and there's an obvious learning curve, but I'm excited about it. If there are any tips/tricks y'all could give for the DX2, that'd be great, as well as any apps you feel are too good too miss. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi TowerOfCirce. You have come to the right place for tricks and tips on your new DX2. Congrats.. a great device. Welcome to Android Forums. We have a spot here just for users to talk about their DX2's. If you haven't run across it yet.. here is a link: Motorola Droid X2 - Android Forums You will know all the ins and outs of your device in no time. I hope you enjoy your new phone and use this site for all your DX2 questions. Have fun.