• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Full Family - Note 4, Gear S & Gear Circle short review.

My Full Complete Family. :)

15562356607_24f3957fd5_b_d.jpg

My short review.

Note 4 - the best mobile phablet ever build from Samsung internally and externally.

Gear S - Solid design, I love the curve screen, it is nice touch, not over big actually, fashionable and smoothly. The thing I dislike is the charger, difficult to touch up, why use such design, first generation Gear charger is much better. Another is the build in GPS is half dead, it is A-GPS which need data connection, it won't work without insert SIM card that have data connection or WiFi to any data connection. I already confirm with Samsung where it is behave like that, the Data connection is required.

Gear Circle - Fashionable design, comfortable to wear, awesome sound quality for Samsung mobile user only, how stupid Samsung can get such idea where you need and only can tune the sound setting inside the Samsung Gear App properly, not even from the Music player itself. You get a big different sound quality after make some sound settings changes inside the Gear apps itself!

My current Gear Circle setting at Gear Apps.

I pick Rock then go advanced turn on both Bass and 3D. This two settings can't turn on at Music Player settings and I put normal at Music player settings.

15563216878_38a3effc6c_b_d.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones