• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root My G Stylo is stuck in bootloop, I need some heeeelp.

Hello everyone, I'll give you a quick overview of my situation. So my stylo was running MM, no root. I had some free time and then decided it was time to root my phone, as I've done it a couple of time before switching back to stock for MM. As I was rooting (using Adb and fastboot), and running the command prompt, my phone was in fastboot mode, it got disconnected. So now I'm left in a bootloop, with something like:
[920]--------------------------------------------
[920] Secure booting Error!
[920] Error code : 1003
[920] MODIFIED !!
So yeah I don't know what to do now, I don't have a TWRP back up because I wasn't rooted. But I don't really care about wiping my phone because everything I cared about was on the sd card.
I was following this procedure for rooting: http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-how-to-root-t-mobile-6-0-update.1008880/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones