1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My Galaxy S3 just died on me..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scottbunt, Dec 19, 2012.

1. scottbunt

scottbunt Lurker

Hey all, i've had the S3 since July/Aug. No problems with it till yesterday.. it was working fine in the morning, pulled it outta my pocket couple hours later it was dead, wont turn on, got home left it on charge for over 6 hours, nothing.. plugged it into my pc and it doesnt pick it up, ive been into town today cause i hoped i would just need a new battery but a new battery didnt work either, ive tried to reset it using the volume + home + power buttons it just doesnt do anything, i know i'm probably goin to have to send it off to samsung but i was just wondering what you guys think could be the problem cause if its a cheap fix i'll pay it saves me having no phone for weeks, thanks in advance scott

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

Faulty motherboard. Cheap or not send it off. Paying someone else voids warranty

3. scottbunt

scottbunt Lurker

Ahhh right didnt know that, thanks.

Will they replace it or fix the one i have? are samsung usually quick or slow dealing with issues like this?

4. kurtyyyyyy

kurtyyyyyy Well-Known Member

Im really worried about this happening.. lol

5. scottbunt

scottbunt Lurker

It feels like i've lost my left arm!! :mad: lol

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews