1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My GB .596 is practically unmoddable!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TBoomer, May 29, 2011.

1. TBoomer

TBoomer Newbie

Any Mod or ROM I install just sends me to bootloop heaven. I tried the CRT/270 degree/batt mod, the BWC ROM, and the Boot logo Mod. Only the Boot logo mod works, the others just get me looping like a mad man! Is it my particular phone, or the GB copy I got? Running the Rooted/Deo'd .596 from TBH.
    Anyone?

Fake edit: Wow, that's a lot of acronyms in one post!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jlewis74

jlewis74 Well-Known Member

I think all those have to be updated for the new release before you can flash them.

3. Aggie12

Aggie12 Android Expert

What he said. Most current mods are for .595 and they need to be upgraded to the .596 framework otherwise you're reverting back. Give it a few days and it'll be made right im sure
    Edit: bouchigo already has the updated framework modded for this and has a thread going. I would link it but im in the Phandroid app atm.

4. TBoomer

TBoomer Newbie

The mods I am trying to install are current .596 builds. They were just posted yesterday. Guess it's just bad luck for me. Maybe I'll SBF, and go from .595 to .596. See if that helps.

5. Bugly

Bugly Android Expert

6. Raryn

Raryn Well-Known Member

Yeah. You sound like you're on an odexed version.

Just to be sure, download the deodexer zip from the above post and install that (once) before you install any of your updated mods.

7. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

Have you tried doing a wipe data/ factory reset? You will have to put everyhing back in but it might stop your problems.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews