1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My goodbye

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Carlos1986, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Carlos1986

Carlos1986 Android Enthusiast

Well I decided to part ways with my esteem and I have moved on to at&t and picked up a s3 because I get a discount on the bill through my job. I will miss you guys and will check in periodically to say hello... Sigh I've jumped ship

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Wow that is a shocker :eek: well good luck to you Carlos gotta do what's right for you we will be here it seems we keep loosing people but gaining as well make sure they honor the discount even if you loose your job also are you going to be ok with the 2gb limit

3. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

Discounts are good Carlos :thumbup:
    Don't be a stranger bud! BTW nice to see you in Forums Games;)

4. joshadaniels04

joshadaniels04 Android Enthusiast

Att is about to have fun with u. Remember to watch your data .

I been looking at other providers but ya know I get 20% off any phone Bill through my work too but metro is 60 unlimited everything with no data cap. Tethering and streaming in all seriousness I like my features with my plan with metro.

My bday is in a week and my gf wants to switch to sprint. If I do that ill be rolling like a drug dealer with 2 phones cause I use it all day long.

I am no band wagon hopper s3 is nice but look at the bigger picture only service of value is metro whom picked up they're game

5. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Plus the s3 will be out soon. yay

6. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Yeah I been through the same I get nice discounts with my job still metro beats them plus like I said before living in Florida this is metros backyard so 4g is well covered here

7. joshadaniels04

joshadaniels04 Android Enthusiast

Is metro really getting the s3 if so I do got a buyer for my esteem. Got a linky fuzzywashe

8. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

Here you go BRO ;)

Samsung Galaxy S III MetroPCS specs

Jeyd02, mike28 and joshadaniels04 like this.
  9. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

You doubt it still?

10. Carlos1986

I made the change for the coverage. I know in Puerto Rico coverage for metro is crap

11. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Do you live in Puerto Rico?

12. Carlos1986

No but I travel frequently and lately I've been getting a lot of missed calls and texts... Its really strange

13. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Oh ok I see well good luck to you watch ATT they can be sneaky

14. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

Congrats and enjoy, and sprint is good just watch them tho, my 2 s3 are threw sprint been godfather had them for 5 years now.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews