1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

My Google play store won't work or open. Can I download it?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BuggaBusta, Aug 11, 2017.

1. BuggaBusta

BuggaBusta Lurker

Somehow I lost Google Play from my phone. I attached a photo of what comes up when I try to open it.
    Can anyone explain to me like I'm a 6 y/o, how I can get It back on my phone?
    I've tried downloading from my browser & an apk download (whatever that means?)
    My device is a Kyocera Hydro Life. I'd appreciate any assistance at all. Thank you in advance, Stephanie

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Leon Marco

Leon Marco Well-Known Member

Open your file explorer/file manager or  whatever app you can use to view files on your device. Go to the downloads folder and search for the Google play file you downloaded. Tap on it and and​ a box with some text will appear. Select the settings option scroll down and select the check box next to unknown sources and press back button. Now you will see a screen with a lot of text in it to the next button continuously  until you see an install opyion. Select that and wait. Now try opening the play store app and check again. If it does not work yet let me know.

Kyocera Hydro Life Forum

The Kyocera Hydro Life release date was August 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2000mAh battery.

August 2014
Release Date
Reviews