• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my Hero sends Currupt picture messages to all phones apart from an Android phone

Maximus d.m

Lurker
Jun 26, 2010
Help!!!:thinking:
I have just got myself a HTC Hero, really enjoying it.
One problem, everytime i send a picture message to my friends they only get "Message Corrupt" and they cant open it. One of my friends has a 'Desire' and he can open it fine. i can recieve pic messages ok.
Have spoke to my service provider, they cant help me at all. They did try for 2 hrs this morning.
I have 14 days to leave this phone back, it would be a shame to leave this back because of a messaging problem. but i will as picture messaging adds a bit of fun to your phone.

can anyone help.

I am new to this forum and just read that it is helpfull to post some specs before asking a question.
ROM: 2.73.771.73 cl#94055
Service provider: 3 network

Have read some of the threads and have noticed that some people are with 3 also. Do you have any problems with your Hero sending picture messages, do the recipients recieve it ok??. If not, then its my phone fault as 3 are adament its nothing to do with them..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones